KUIPERBELT INTERNATIONAL TRADING
PRODUCT OF MALAYSIA

Testimonies In Malaysia

note: refer to 'AWARENESS' page for more details about cancer causing by normal sanitary pad and also menstrual problem by women.

note: refer to the 'HEALING CRISIS' page for details after wearing it within 5 days. 

Backache & Waist Pain When Mestruation

Mrs Salasiah Mutalib (Age: 46) Selangor, Malaysia
Saya sentiasa berasa sakit pinggang dan belakang ketika haid dan ia sangat menganggu saya. Tetapi setelah menggunakan pad ini selama 3 bulan, semua masalah ini telah hilang. Saya akan terus menggunakan pad ini demi kesihatan saya.

I used to suffer from backache and waist during menstruation and it really irritated me. Luckily, the pad saved me. After using it for 3 months, the problem was gone. I will definitely continue using the pad for my healthiness.

KUALA LUMPUR

AMSTERDAM

LONDON